Return and Refund Policy and Procedure
Your satisfaction is important to Jerusalem Pearls. If you are not completely satisfied with your order we will be happy to assist you.
- You must notify Jerusalem Pearls of all order problems within 30 days of receiving your order for all shipped merchandise. Retail Store Customers who carried their purchases must notify Jerusalem Pearls of any problems within 45 days of the purchase.
- You must have authorization from Jerusalem Pearls before returning any merchandise. Failure to receive authorization could result in not receiving a full refund or an exchange.
Step 1: Determine the Problem
Before you contact Jerusalem Pearls please complete all of following appropriate to your circumstance.
- If the item is damaged, please digitally photograph the damage then proceed to Step 2.
- If you think you received the wrong item please double check the invoice that came with the order to confirm what was ordered. If there was indeed a mistake, proceed to Step 2.
- If you think something was missing from the order, please check all the packing materials inside the box. If there was indeed a mistake, proceed to Step 2.
- If you simply are dissatisfied with the merchandise, please proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Contact Jerusalem Pearls
Please contact Jerusalem Pearls using the Contact Us Form or via email. Include the following information in your correspondence:
- First and Last Name
- Order or Invoice Number
- Briefly describe the problem with the merchandise
- If the merchandise is damaged, please attach the digital pictures of the damage to an email.
Step 3: Wait for instruction from Jerusalem Pearls
Jerusalem Pearls will determine based on the problem and value of the item how to resolve your problem. It is important to wait for a response before taking any additional action.
General refund and exchange policy for on-line retail customers:
- All merchandise purchased through the internet is returnable.
- Returns valued $30 or more you have the option of an exchange or a refund. Returns valued under $30 are for exchange only. The merchandise can be exchanged for the same product or a product of like value.
- When returning merchandise, incoming Israeli customs duties may be charged. This amount may be subtracted from your refund or return value. If this will be the case, Jerusalem Pearls staff will notify you before you receive authorization to return the item.
Return and Refund Timing:
When you return merchandise, please keep in mind that you are sending the package to Israel. This can take up to 4 weeks from the time you send the package.
If you qualify to receive a refund, it generally takes about 14 days from the time we receive the merchandise back in Israel to when you see it on your statement. This is due to the processing time for international credit card transactions.
We will make sure to notify you via email you once we received and processed the returned item.