Shipping Rates and Policies
Jerusalem Pearls can ship to most locations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Pacific Rim. If you are in a location we cannot ship to, we will notify you immediately via email.
The following are the general shipping guidelines.
- All orders are shipped via the Israeli Postal Authority and will be delivered by your local post office.
- All packages should be shipped to the address where your receive mail.
- We can ship to PO Boxes, APOs and FPOs.
- Shipping costs are calculated by the weight of the products in your order. The cost is calculated automatically by the website and is specific to your location.
We offer the following shipping services via the Israel Postal Authority:
- Takes approximately 3-4 weeks from the day you submit your order.
- This option is available for orders that weigh less than 2 kilograms and/or are valued under $200 as per the Postal Services policy.
- This option is not available to wholesale customers.
Express Mail Service (EMS)
- Takes approximately 7-10 days from the day you submit your order.
- Orders weighing more than 2 kilograms and/or valued more than $200 are required to be shipped via EMS.
- All wholesale orders must be shipped via EMS.
Other shipping options
For large heavy orders or orders with a very high value other shipping options may be available. Jerusalem Pearls will notify you via email if another delivery service would be more advantageous for that particular order.
Customs Fees, Charges or Duties: The customer is responsible to pay any and all fees, charges, or duties applied by customs. Jerusalem Pearls is not responsible for nor has any control over clearing packages through customs, any customs fees, charges, or duties charged to the customer, or the amounts imposed.